Back injuries affect almost everyone
According to the HSE, back injuries are the leading cause of absence and affect almost everyone at some point in their lives. It is estimated that back injuries cost UK businesses, billions of pounds per year through lost productivity, absenteeism and elevated insurance premiums.
BACK-TRACK has developed a number of products that can help employers manage their risk through prevention of injury and quickly rehabilitate those that are suffering with an injury.
BACK-TRACK helps employers and individuals and is used by many very large organisations. It is likely that we offer a product that will help your business;
- better manual handling training (BACK-TRACK Pro-MH),
- reinforcement of H&S messages and adoption of best practice (BACK-TRACK Pro-Intro)
- continuous monitoring of those at highest risk (BACK-TRACK Pro)
- effective rehabilitation of those with back pain or absent with longer term injuries (BACK-TRACK Back-To-Work)
- enhanced Duty of Care responsibilities of those with a historical back injury can be managed by use of BACK-TRACK Pro
Did you know...Once damaged, backs have a tendency for further discomfort in the future.
BACK-TRACK provides a unique solution to a global problem - occupational back injuries. Using the latest technologies and the result of five years of R&D, BACK-TRACK has demonstrated that it has significantly reduced the number of reported back injuries and enhanced the rehabilitation process, either keeping employees at work, or, getting them back to work sooner.
BACK-TRACK helps their customers...
- address potential back issues before they develop into a back injury
- deliver objective reports regarding individual lifting techniques and exposure to poor practice
- provide immediate feedback to employees that can stop disabling, painful injuries before they begin
- modify employee behaviour and facilitate advocated lifting techniques
- reduce the costs and complexities associated with occupational back injuries and absenteeism